Friday 31 May 2013

In The Near Future... (Just A Mock-up)


  The interior defence dines under the sabotage as the terror strikes the nation's heart. Oh ! such a peril. Wrecking all that had taken centuries in raising. All gone. All to dust. Vanished! I say you Vanished ! If only we had known the effect of our steps. 
  After all to build something something must be destroyed. I the president merely a puppet of the ministers who actually are under me. At least I have been given guarantee of my family's safety. A new nation now must rise from the corrupt state of this one. I leave it to your hands to help the ministers who dine in joy, seeing you destroy what your forefathers sacrificed for. 
  At least I and my family are to be safe from the new era's slavery. The things that I did, I won't forget, but it's good that the history will be erased.  If not mark my word I would be hated more than Communists are in this Corrupt yet FREE WORLD !!!

(Do you like it? Please do comment)


No comments: